Client Success Manager
About The Position
We are looking to hire an entry-level candidate with some digital advertising experience to provide training, guidance, and support to agency campaign managers using our software. We are interested in candidates in the Austin, TX area (Note we are located near the intersection of MoPac and Bee Cave Rd). The CSM will become an expert on how our software works within Google Search, GDN, and Facebook Ads campaigns. The CSM will then ensure that all clients are properly trained and getting the most value possible from the software, as well as help troubleshoot client issues that require a solid understanding of AdWords and Facebook Ads campaign management. Strong technical writing skills focused on creating easily digestible support documentation are a must.
Required Experience & Skills
- Some experience managing AdWords and Facebook Ads campaigns
- Above average technical skills, having some familiarity with things like. . .
- Knows how to use Google Tag Assistant to check for tracking scripts
- Has some familiarity with HTML
- Understands how tracking parameters are appended to ad URLs
- Strong communication skills, as this is a client facing role
- Strong technical writing skills
- Fluency in Spanish is desirable, but not required
Desired Soft Skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to wear many hats and self-prioritize tasks
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced software startup environment
Compensation & Benefits
- Ability to work from virtual office multiple days a week
- Competitive salaries and bonus program
- Medical benefits 50% covered
To apply, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below.